5 Ways To Be The Change You Want To See In The World:
- Donâ€™t wait for someone else to act. There will never be a better opportunity to make a difference in the world than the opportunity you have before you. If you have a great ideaâ€¦ act on it!
- Pay It Forward. If someone has done something thoughtful or kind in your life â€œPay It Forwardâ€! You can make a difference by simply â€œrepaying the favorâ€.
- Donâ€™t discount the little things. If the voice in your head says â€œmake a differenceâ€ donâ€™t think for a second that any kind of gesture of goodwill is too small!
- Research your idea. Chances are great mindâ€™s think alike! If your idea matches up with someone elseâ€™s; you can join forces and double the impact that you intend to create!
- Passion inspires Action! Get passionate about a cause that is dear to your heart. You are more likely to follow through with your mission if you feel strongly about the cause.
I always thought that someone else would save the world. As I get older, I realize day after day, I am the only one I can inspire to make a difference. I hope that others will join me along the way, but I know I can only rely on myself to make a difference.
I believe in myself to be the change I want to see in this world. I believe I can inspire others.
If my enthusiasm inspires even one more person, I can be considered the catalyst for change. Don’t ever underestimate the power of a single person in believing they can make a difference.
Paying it Forward is a giant movementâ€¦. made one simple step at a time!
Kindness makes a difference.