The 1st of December, World AIDS Day, is the day when individuals and organizations from around the world come together to bring attention to the global AIDS epidemic. 2008 marks the 20th anniversary of World AIDS Day. Whilst we have come a long ways since 1988, there is still much more to be done.
World AIDS Day 2008 materials are available online. Click here to download resources.
Sorry, the mail version of the World AIDS Day materials are SOLD OUT!!!!!
To prepare for World AIDS Day 2008, you can do the following:
- Download World AIDS Day materials for 2008.
- Enter your World AIDS Day event on our INTERNATIONAL WORLD AIDS DAY CALENDAR
- Read more about leadership and why 2008 is the time to LEAD-EMPOWER-DELIVER
- Learn more about events and SMS pledge campaign happening for World AIDS Day in India
- Find out more about events happening in countries such as Kenya, Nigeria and Zambia
- Read about what happened on World AIDS Day in 2007
- Find out about more information about themes and resources for World AIDS Day 2007, 2006 and 2005
- View the campaigners tools available for 2008, 2007 and 2006
Please continue to check back for updates on events and resources. If you would like us to inform you about World AIDS Day updates via email, please sign up here.
Â You can contact World AIDS Campaign directly for further information.
**Taken from WorldAidsCampaign.org