As many of you are aware, an urgent situation has led to the MFFO Board of Directors deciding to create a new home for 34 orphaned girls outside of Nairobi, Kenya. Rocky, is headed back to Kenya next Thursday to finalize the move.
In response to this need, many have come forward to donate their services to be auctioned to raise funds to help. Our first auction raised $2,413 and Denise Ulrich, from Duluth, GA, graciously made the winning bid.
Now, we have two more packages being offered, and both auctions end Saturday, April 17 at around 8 PM PST. We are reposting these auctions to end April 20, at 2PM PST.
Package 1 – Marketing Services – Total Value Over $2,800
Epic Marketing: Newsletter Design – $1000 & up
- Design of a two page newsletter.
- Includes design, copy and images, and printer ready PDF.
- Does not include printing.
Se7en7: Identity DesignÂ – $1500 & up
- Complete identity design package.
Honeybee Consulting: Copywriting – $375
- Three hours of copywriting services.
Package 2 – Real Estate Services – Total Value Over $3,000
Laura Monroe: Virtual Assistant – $400
- 10 hours of virtual assistant services.
- The scope includes consultation and implementation on either a project, goal, or the creation of an action plan in area of the winner’s choice.
Mike Price: Logo Design – $500
- One complete logo design, and all finished digital media formats.
Real Bird: RealBird Pro – $297
- Three years of complete RealBird Pro service.
PlanOMatic: Photo Tour – $350
- One full-service flooplan creation and photo tour.
- This service is contingent on the location of the buyer. Please contactÂ email@example.com for coverage areas.
Joeanne Fossland: Business Coaching – $800
- One full month of personal and business coaching.
Brian Gardner: AgentPress Pro Membership – $150
- WordPress AgentPress Pro Membership with StudioPress.
Gina Kay Landis: Licensed BPO Specialist – $600
- 10 hours of training & consultation for an office, team or single agent.
- Instruct how to construct a value assessment BPO (and how to get more BPOâ€™s)!
As I write this, there are no bidders, but several watchers.
Thanks to everyone above who donated their services for these auctions!